Ladies should always be careful with some of the words they comment to their guy. Some words are demoralizing and can lead to quarrels, fighting and even break up. Some of these commends include;
1. I do not trust you: When you tell a guy this, you are sending a signal to him that you are about to master his game. Be smart and behave as if you are not after something and you will get the chance to get to the bottom of everything.
2. I hate you: whenever a problem arise in a relationship try as much as possible to be calm. Even if it means breaking up, do not react with anger or build up hatred. Discuss the problem when both of you are in sober state of mind.
3. Why didn’t you call? This question simply mean you are asking the guy why he did not want to call you and the most appropriate answer you will receive is because he didn’t want to call you.
4. When will I see you again? If the guy is interested with your company he will automatically tell you when to see him or even call you. You should not bother yourself to be with a guy who doesn’t want to spend some time with you.
5. Where were you? By asking this question you are showing that your territory is not well secured. Further more, if he there was the need for him to tell you where he was, he could have call you and tell you his where about.
6. Did you sleep with her? Let the past events be history what matters you and him at that time. Act as if there was nothing that happens, let ignorance play the center role and provided that he is not with her at that moment.
7. Being the first one to say I love you: you are expecting him to reciprocate by saying I love you too. However, if the true is opposite, you will be left disgusted and perhaps sense foolishness in you. Take things slow and allow him to be the first to take the move when he is ready.
8. I am pregnant: there are several birth control pills and you shouldn’t allow him to make love with you without using a condom. If you are pregnant then it was your decision to conceive.
9. We need to talk: you should know the right time to bring up issues. Because the moment you tell him this way, he will run to his defenses knowing that the talk will never be pleasing. It good to bring issues nonchalantly when both of you are in a relax mood, not when he is exhausted, stressed up or busy doing something.
10. Where is this going? Some action will automatically give you an idea of where you are heading. Also most of the guys prefer ladies who are easy to handle and enjoy with her without being bothered about future.